Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Loooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggg TiME

Hey friends....
Its been almost a year since I ve blogged ....Dont ever assume that I ve been really busy and all that.I was totally vetti..Not knowing what to do at all.I could have very well blogged..But it just never occured to me. LOL. This year..My final year at college has really been an eventful one
The most important events include our placements as I have already mentioned in my previous blog post. Alls well that ends well.I ve completed my degree. Yipeee Im an engineer toooo.Well but guess these days....with all the recession around....An engineering graduate is the most affected person. No job, no respect..Not even a BPO job is offered to us(the newspaper posts for BPO s say B.E/B.Tech graduates pls dont apply).Even ppl who are placed are waiting for endless days for the call letters.And so is my case too. Why has the situation become so worse when our batch is graduating? Do we call this luck or ill fate?
well this is a question which im trying to decipher for a long time...

How does a person's destiny get fixed...Is it fate or luck..why are some ppl always lucky at certain things and some are not?Why do good ppl have to face so many hardships and troubles? while the bad guys get everything and are always happy? They say god will test good ppl but will not let them at stake(Baasha movie dialogue of course)..But still...even if god is not going to let down the good ppl why do they have to undergo hardships?Is it "KARMA"??? the wrong/bad things which the good ppl do in their past life? Or.......AAAAARRGH...I really cant understand this thingyy.......Fair enuf....Im not immortal to understand the logic of human life and its destiny..Im just a meak creature in this universe struggling hard to find what is in store for me.

2 comments:

Tamilvani said...

Hey prach......., u are worrying about our batch.... Atleast some ppl hav got placed n waiting for call letter,,,Atleast we hav a hope dat we'll be called . Jus think of our juniors,dis year hiring will be very less or limited...Think of those ppl..... But life 'll never be the same..... d current status ll change soon., Software 'll never hav a shutdown though it may face ups n downs...So, lets hope for d best... We d grt ginger waters wil hav gud future., But at present we should learn to wait for fetching wat we desire...Hmmmm i too feel frustrated being vetti nly... Wat to do., orutharku oruthar aarudhal sollika vendiyadhan., lol... :)

Soupsticks - supriya said...

hey Karma Varma WAshing powder nirma :P